Thursday 16 April 2009

Life Of Brian (1979)

At a glance:
My favourite Monty Python movie of the whole lot. A seriously arrestin piece of comedy, definitely the most coherent feature from them. Tightly wound and well written. Fuckin awesome.
I can't remember if I cried:
Durin the build up to the gourd joke (pic) I fell off the bed on which I was watchin it from, and rolled over in spurts and spasms, clutchin my stomach tight and tryin to stop myself from vomitin.
Reminds me of:
England.
Watch out for:
The finale where Eric Idle sings Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life. Damned good tune, too.
Most memorable line:
"Half a dinare for me bloody life story?" - there are many lines but this one was very memorable for me.
Amacam joker, berapa bintang lu mau kasi?
4.5 stars. For a comedy, it's pretty damn near perfect.