Sunday 1 November 2009

Hydra (2009)

BALD SEX
"Should I look to the left of the green screen or to the right, Mr Director?"

At a glance:
Hot damn. Cinetel Films' Hydra is a humourless, C-grade creature feature with millionaires, ex-Marines, dumb blondes, uncharted islands and even a little Greek mythology. Some psycho businessman rounds up a couple of billionaires who have all lost a loved one; and puts them on an island to hunt cons as game. Of course, they had no idea that the island would just happen to be the archaeological site where Mr. Hercules left behind his sword and a live hydra for company.
HYDRA 2009 sex creature feature Polly Shannon, Jana Williams, Dawn Olivieri, Dwayne Adway, Diego Villarreal Garcia, Ed Blinn, Michael Miranda Philip Moon
Dawn Olivieri stars in Hydra.
Bad news on the doorstep:
You might not get past the first five minutes, where the CGI hydra already appears, to comical disbelief. Sometimes they aren't even placed too well and you can see the actors lookin elsewhere when the hydra is strikin. Haha. Try watchin it on fast forward like I did.
Perennial wonderment:
If I can stop watchin bad movies for fun. As I watched this movie, my mind wandered so far away and I was fantasisin about whether havin a hydra cock can be a good thing i.e. if I behead my cock and two grow in its place?
hydra animal disease snake sex
"Hey, you might make more off this hand than your entire salary for the movie!"
Reminds me of:
The last time I watched a C-grade creature feature. Pteradactyl (2005).
Watch out for:
The hydra. It evaporates when cauterised.
Amacam joker, berapa bintang lu mau kasi?
Polly Shannon, Jana Williams, Dawn Olivieri, Dwayne Adway, Diego Villarreal Garcia, Ed Blinn, Michael Miranda and Philip Moon. Do you know who these actors are? Beats me. Okay for a laugh, I guess.